Hola Mille. =)
Okay, so good start. First of all just want to remind you to sift through it once again as I have found a few grammatical errors here and there so copy and pasting it in word should maybe help with some of them.
Reading this first part, I am quite interested in finding out what path you're going to take your argument onto because your first paragraph is quite broad and just the tiniest bit vague in some places.
I strongly agree with this topic though I do also agree with Lane in wondering if you think it should be compulsory throughout all school years or only a certain range. I think being a little more specific in what you plan to discuss would help this first part a lot. So basically, putting your three main (or however many you have) points in your introduction and then discussing them within each paragraph I think will benefit greatly.
Good start though Millie! =)
Ken:
My question is: How would you suggest that children below the age of 8 be stopped?
I agree with you that children so young should not really be using mobile phones but the problem is, how could you stop them from accessing one anyways?
Kyle:
Hola.
I'm wondering if you're targeting a specific age group in your discussion and whether you're discussing a specific type of antidepressant or generalising them? I myself suffer from Depression (properly diagnosed) and am on antidepressants. And these side effects seem a bit off for me. Lack of sleep tends to be a symptom of depression and antidepressants are meant to remedy that, which they do. Weight gain, is not exactly a side effect as loss of appetite and weight loss is another common symptom of depression and so you would also expect the medication to remedy that as well. I do understand that every person is different and reacts to things differently, but I speak from experience. I'm not sure if you're only focusing on the antidepressant alone or also looking at depression itself and how that works and the symptoms of that because I feel that looking at depression would make what antidepressants do seem a lot more clearer. I also feel like you need to be a little more specific about the age range you are discussing because I do believe that they work differently and have different side effects for different age groups.
Kyle
Super good topic and super interesting as well. =)My one problem with this post however, is the way you have relayed your information. I feel that using the video to communicate most of your information is quite confusing and so makes the post overall, very difficult to read.
The hyperlinks are used as in-text citations and so you still need to be able to relay the main gist of the information as if this were an essay though please correct me if I am wrong.
The main thing about this post is that I feel you need to explain the video a little bit more yourself within the discussion and not just leave all of it to the video as it is a bit confusing.... unless that's just me.
Anyways really top job with this. =)
Lane:
I really love the way you have presented your blog. It makes it even more interesting to go through.
My original reaction to this topic is that I personally think the driving age should be raised.
In regards to your statistic though, I feel it would be very interesting to see the age range of those who voted.
In regards to your statistic though, I feel it would be very interesting to see the age range of those who voted.
John:
Hey,
This is a really interesting topic and I really didn't know much about what you were posting so very informative for me.
However, I feel as though this post doesn't really answer any controversial questions or debates. You have simply listed a whole bunch of areas in which space exploration has and has been influenced by and I feel like there is no real argument about the topic at all.
This is a really interesting topic and I really didn't know much about what you were posting so very informative for me.
However, I feel as though this post doesn't really answer any controversial questions or debates. You have simply listed a whole bunch of areas in which space exploration has and has been influenced by and I feel like there is no real argument about the topic at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment